harga skinfood,

review products: skinfood skin care

04:21 Unknown 0 Comments

hye readers! yeah, lately i dont write much because i am caught up in family problems.

i am so excited to tell you about skin food products!!! its is soooo good, and i love it
actually, a few days before Hari raya, my face was so bad that i cant even watch my face in the mirror. and raya will come!!! how am i supposed to meet my cousins? thats were my thoughts.

i came accross skinfood store in KLCC, and i just want to try it. i was so grateful that i used this product because it saves my skin before RAYA! yeah guys, in a short period, my skin became good again.
 i used mandarin & parsley foam and emulsion. trust me, it is worth it. my face from irritation to good condition in less than 7 days. it moisturize my skin enough.

price: foam RM40 , emulsion RM65

after skin food





You Might Also Like

0 comments: