green tea products innisfree,

innisfree cleansing kit review

23:40 Unknown 0 Comments

hye! i already bought my innisfree cleansing kit couple of months ago. now i already used it for a quite a long time, now, i want share with you how was the cleansing benefits me. :)

1. olive real cleansing foam( rm40)
 2. green tea balancing skin
3. green tea balancing lotion



















olive real cleansing foam.
i think it was still in an affordable price, and it was so good on my skin, it can remove my make up. so i think this was a very goo cleanser. as my aunty borror mine, she asked me to buy for her too.
its suitable withh sensitive skin as i have sensitive skin too.

green tea balancing skin and lotion: both are good moisturizer kit.
so, i think it is wise for you to buy this innisfree products as they are affordable and good.

You Might Also Like

0 comments: